Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pet Peeves!

A little while ago in class we talked about my pet peeves and this got me thinking: there is a crap ton of things that I don't like.
Enjoy my list


  • Mismatched Socks
  • Pajamas out in public
  • Clingy People
  • People who can't get lunch by themselves.
  • When people touch my hair with their greasy hands
  • Those hideous rubber hunter boots
  • Crocs
  • People who don't shut up
  • Those kids in your class who think they know everything
  • Super aggressive people/those who walk by and hit you for no reason as a "joke"
  • People who come into Caribou Coffee, sit down, and don't by anything
  • Those individuals who continuously argue with me when I know I'm right
  • Being criticized by my peers- not your job, an adult can do that
  • When girls go to the bathroom in groups- do you need help flushing the toilet?
  • When tv shows kill the best characters
  • People who say that there was room for Jack on the door in Titanic. THERE WAS NOT. I have watched the movie like 22 times and there is a point where he tries to get on and the door starts to sink. There might be ROOM but it can't support both of their weights. Jeeeeez.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment