Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blaaah Creativity

I seriously dread the word creativity. I hate doing school projects where any sort of arts and crafts is involved because my mind goes blank. I wasn't a creative child either. My imagination doesn't go far. I guess my brain just isn't wired that way. I think creativity is an awesome thing and maybe I just have to learn it, or maybe people are born with it but either way I lack creativity.

Since its like 10:30 and I decided not to write out a story about my video that I found because I'm really tired and lazy (judge me). So I decided that I would just do a short condensed version of what is coming to my brain as I'm watching this.

Basically, it's the year 2020 and the world has been attacked by Aliens who come from Mirror Planet. They cause chaos by flipping everything upside and creating a mirror image on top of us. People are trapped on one side with all the aliens who are basically releasing a "Purge" type lifestyle and the goal is to get to the other side of "mirror". It's not that easy though because these aliens are trying to kill you/ turn you into kung fu zombies. Once you complete the tasks that are set for you, you're safe and live on the other side like nothing ever happened. Catch is, you have a week or else you're turned into a kung fu zombie. THE END!.


https://vimeo.com/70573323



No comments:

Post a Comment